Saturday 20 January 2018

Soenam Labdron Wangchuk

And my beloved daughter is 2 1/2 months old, she is our pride. She’s achieving her developmental milestones acrobatically. 
Well she gives that beautiful responsive smile, looks at faces and stares without blinking for minutes. She would watch at colors and lights, and her eyes hold those magical freshness in it. Her eyes follow me until I disappear out of her gaze.
I know she is wondering what on Earth are these “big” tall people seemed to be doing. She is observing human behavior of which she would learn to be part of. 
She likes cooing and babbling, and tells me many things which are beyond my comprehension right now...but baby I will understand you as you grow bigger and smarter. She has such a good head-control and am sorry for making you to roll on from prone to supine repeatedly. 
You are very well cherished and loved Dear Daughter, Soenam Labdron. We love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The heritage! Knowing your origins!

My great great grand mother is Angay Cham, she was born into Badrop family of Taktse in the year 1868. Badrop is a group of people living ...