Friday 16 December 2016

109th National Day.

How so fortunate and favored!!!

Every time I watch National Day Celebration, my sense of utmost belonging and patriotism for our nation gets electrified. That feeling is unwavering. And every time I watch His Majesty the king award the National Order of Merit (gold) to fellow citizens, who worked diligently, faced numerous ups and downs and sacrificed comforts all their life, I feel emotional and my soul-stirred.

It's natural and instinctive for one to feel emotional, more energized and invigorated. It's a privilege for all fellow Bhutanese to observe our fellow citizens who had put life long dedications and commitments, who had given their life in serving one's land getting recognized and appreciated by His Majesty the King himself. What's more uplifting than being a Bhutanese in this beautiful country.

Pic courtesy: Yellow Bhutan FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The heritage! Knowing your origins!

My great great grand mother is Angay Cham, she was born into Badrop family of Taktse in the year 1868. Badrop is a group of people living ...