Friday 20 January 2017

Think or think not!

Thoughts!

I think and think, think so deeply,
What's so profound in deep thinking; I think,
It makes you think more, and just more,
It hops from one summit to the next, far and near.

Thoughts entangle you and your mind,
It's in thoughts you discover and re-discover,
All good ones and not-so-good ones,
It makes you play, run and eat.

Your mind is like an empty slate,
You scribble as you think, slate after slate,
The slates get mucky and sully,
And yet you think.

Under the bluish clouds of sky and shadows of sun-rays,
2016 went by and 2017 just came by,
Obama's gone and Trump's sworn in,
I think and still think.

May the prayers be heard and songs be sung,
Let peace perpetuate and hatred plummet,
May I live and my inner being sustain,
And let my thoughts make me think. 


Drolang Goenpa, December 2016.


1 comment:

  1. Too much thinking will cause umimaginable mind instability. Nice piece and peaceful picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete

The heritage! Knowing your origins!

My great great grand mother is Angay Cham, she was born into Badrop family of Taktse in the year 1868. Badrop is a group of people living ...